Help with values
Ok, I might end up feeling like a parrot because I repeat myself all of the time but (and I'm not just addressing the values):

The first thing you have to do is thumbnails. I'm not sure at this point if you intend to have a background, but you need to have it figured out before you start rendering the figures. Very small quick dirty thumbnails, but a crapton of them. Here are a few posts about thumbs:
Composition Basics: Value Structure
Composition Basics: Sketching Thumbnails

The second thing you have to think about is: how did they get in that position? I can't imagine a single situation where a scanty clad woman would end up between the legs of a guy with his foot on a chest. Did she crawl there after he put his foot on the chest or did he swing his leg over her while she was sprawling next the the chest looking forlorn and she subsequently squeezed his glut? (I understand situations like that happened a lot in some type of illustration, Frazetta's come to mind, but I still find they look silly, like the one where the demon holds his arms up to slash a guy but his horns block the way.) And given the height of the women and the height of the men and the placement of the chest, I'm not sure they can even be like that.

Also, Monkeybread is right, you need to decide on your light source from the moment you start rendering and stick to it.

Messages In This Thread
Help with values - by MrFiend - 03-26-2013, 12:39 AM
RE: Help with values - by Markdotea - 03-26-2013, 05:38 AM
RE: Help with values - by Chiritsu - 03-26-2013, 12:48 PM
RE: Help with values - by Amit Dutta - 03-26-2013, 10:06 PM
RE: Help with values - by ChantalFournier - 03-26-2013, 10:49 PM
RE: Help with values - by MrFiend - 03-27-2013, 04:19 AM
RE: Help with values - by MrFiend - 03-29-2013, 08:31 AM
RE: Help with values - by Chiritsu - 03-29-2013, 07:55 PM