The Sketchy Sketchbook of ....Sketchyness!!
Neopatogen:Yeah I find it's easier to scratch in lines with a ballpoint though, which pretty much defies the whole point in drawing in pen to improve linework haha. they are useful for quick sketches though like you said.

Smrr:Thanks, yeah i'll take your advice for my next cc or whichever project I end up working on next,  i'm also gonna try and do some more observational drawing to improve my pencil rendering as you suggested, already started trying to draw a cup and apply  perspective boxes to it, i've got no clue how people draw plates accurately though I spent 45 mins just trying to get the basic shape of one down and had still failed by the end XD.

Jyonnynovice:Thanks a ton for pointing out the drawabox site, i've only looked at it a bit but it looks really well made and he gives crits as well, might start donating to his patreon.
Oh yeah and i'll try the kneaded eraser trick, these really are getting complicated so i'm a bit paranoid about getting rid of lines.

I should have a new tablet by the end of next week if all goes well, think i'm gonna stick to mainly traditional but i'll be able to go for a lot more online art courses as a lot of them rely on painting to an extent, i'm thinking of going for a schoolism subscription and starting with thomas fluhartys course.

http://vignette2.wikia.nocookie.net/tard...0909215453

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Sketchy Sketchbook of ....Sketchyness!! - by natori - 06-08-2013, 01:37 PM
RE: The Sketchy Sketchbook of ....Sketchyness!! - by Triggerpigking - 04-29-2016, 10:58 AM