The Sketchy Sketchbook of ....Sketchyness!!
Eduardogaray:Thanks mate, i'm really happy with how my gestures are tunring out recently,
except the 2 minute ones, they're a pain in the ass, I keep either rushing them or spending to long on them, can't find the middle ground haha.

Kaffer: Just for the hell of it :), they're an exercise from a ctrl paint vid for drawing around the form of an object and simplifying it into basic shapes although I would like to draw a picture based around bug's if I can think up an interesting enough idea.

Finally managed to draw a hat onto this guy been trying to draw it for two weeks.
Just messing around with the base colours on this right now, figure out what looks best.

LtPliskin over on c.a suggested I start studying hampton, picked his book up recently and so far I think i'm learnign alot from it, I have major problems with drawing poses from imagination and alot of the stuff he talks about in the first chapter(centre of gravity,balancing) seems like it should help alot.

Think i'm gonna redraw this, it came out good but I did'nt really simplify the forms into shapes.

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Sketchy Sketchbook of ....Sketchyness!! - by natori - 06-08-2013, 01:37 PM
RE: The Sketchy Sketchbook of ....Sketchyness!! - by Triggerpigking - 09-25-2013, 12:23 PM