The Sketchy Sketchbook of ....Sketchyness!!
Thanks Tygerson!, Yeah i'm pretty happy with how the values turned out in this(I need to work on my proportions though.
Anyway here's the finished piece and the ref for it, took me about 8 hours total I think, also uploaded my composition notes for it as well so people can point out how wrong I am about it all :P.
Also more work on the gasmask guy, I tried my first attempt at making a textured brush for the head, it's sorta messed up the lighting but i'm working around it I think. I'm gonna try and finish this tommorow, there's alot more I could do to improve it but i've gotten bored of it and it's fine as it is I think, after this i'm thinking of either working on the dnd character I sketched out a page or so back, a weird siren creature I sketched ages ago or I wanted to do a piece of fanart for a really interesting game i'm playing called betrayer.
For the latter 2 i'm gonna be trying my first attempt at thumbnail sketches to try and find a composition for it.

Attached Files Image(s)

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Sketchy Sketchbook of ....Sketchyness!! - by natori - 06-08-2013, 01:37 PM
RE: The Sketchy Sketchbook of ....Sketchyness!! - by Triggerpigking - 03-28-2014, 12:00 PM