The Sketchy Sketchbook of ....Sketchyness!!
thanks man
Yep Ctrl paint, his paid tutorials are damn helpful...when I actually get round to finishing them that is, keep stopping halfway through them XD.

Sorry for not updating in a while, went away with a friend for a few days, felt rusty afterwards so some of this stuff is bleh even for my standards, kinda funny how a day or two without drawing can completely throw you off.

Trying to get into the habit of doing daily still lifes, trying to get better at using charcoal as well.
Also another digital still life, turned out pretty eh, find it hard to paint reflective materials like this, might try painting it again at some point soon.

Imagination piece, referenced the everloving fuck out of this XD, could work more on the lighting but i'm not interested in it enough to paint it further, defineitly need to focus on learning drapery and clothing sometime soon though, perhaps after i've gotten a better grasp on lighting & value.

And a quick sketch and some god awful quick studies for something i'm working on, still can't draw upwards lookin heads, gonna try and study them again sometime soon, it's frustrating that I can draw a pretty good 3 quarter view head but the second I twist or move that head up a bit, my brain just puts on the brakes and goes nope nope nope nope XD.

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Sketchy Sketchbook of ....Sketchyness!! - by natori - 06-08-2013, 01:37 PM
RE: The Sketchy Sketchbook of ....Sketchyness!! - by Triggerpigking - 08-23-2014, 08:27 AM