The Sketchy Sketchbook of ....Sketchyness!!
Eduardo Garay:AH you fool How could you sell a ps3 for a vita XD.

Cheers man, yeah I downloaded DAZ today, i'm gonna see if I can figure my way around it as for the clothing studies, I think I have some similair things around the house for their clothing so i'll definietly try that and some clothing studies.
________________________________________________________________________________

Ugh so I went from having issues with my arm, to having a fever and a cough for the last few days paralyzing me from drawing or doing anything really, I seem to be getting a bit better now but i've had on and off moments where i've felt fine so it could just be that :/.
i've got a bit done though so I figured I should upload it.
it's another thumbnail for the spec ops piece, can't take the credit for this one as much as i heavily refrenced it from some of the game screenshots, if I was to end up doing it i'd probbly change alot of stuff.
Though the more I think about it, I think I might just go with no1 anyway, primarily because no2 looks like it'd be far more complicated to paint and I don't want this to be another several month project like the Rin picture XD.

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Sketchy Sketchbook of ....Sketchyness!! - by natori - 06-08-2013, 01:37 PM
RE: The Sketchy Sketchbook of ....Sketchyness!! - by Triggerpigking - 12-20-2014, 03:19 AM