The Sketchy Sketchbook of ....Sketchyness!!
More work on the bloodborne W.I.P still having trouble with trying to make the arm look dynamic but I think the rest of the pose is lookin good now, also if anyone can link me to some good architecture tutorials i'd apreciate it alot :), i'm mainly copying the buildings of bloodbornes but a tutorial on architecture could help alot.
Also a Figure I could'nt find any good ref for it so I had to use the Lechorche app which is essentially just a 3d standing figure, battery power on my iphone ran out so I then had to do some of it straight from memory, anyway did this to try and figure out what I should focus on studying, think i'm gonna work on the legs I seem to have the most trouble with them, barrin the hands and feet which I'll do sometime soon, i'm gonna finish some head tutorials first before I try to tackle them though.

Attached Files Image(s)

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Sketchy Sketchbook of ....Sketchyness!! - by natori - 06-08-2013, 01:37 PM
RE: The Sketchy Sketchbook of ....Sketchyness!! - by Triggerpigking - 06-22-2015, 02:13 AM