The Sketchy Sketchbook of ....Sketchyness!!
Rana_E:Thanks for the support and stopping by :)

Eduardo:Your addiction to ZBrush is getting scary, you need help dude :P.

Thanks for the link dude, i'll start practicing it, if kim jong gi did something similair, it's probbly a pretty good strategy ;).

yeah drawing from imagination is so hard, I kept putting it off tbh, even the few things I have done from it usually take me months to complete, traditional has made it harder since I don't have the luxury of going over stuff again and again and again(which given how long some of that stuff took me is probbly a good thing).
But no point in doing all this drawing from ref without applying it.

heres another update, did more twisting forms, right side is ref, left side is from mind though I used the ref occasionally to try to figure stuff out, some of these still look weird but I think i'm getting there more, it's more the extreme twists i'm having issues with, also trying to make the boxes more in proportion with the ribcage and pelvis.
Also i'm trying to get clean lines more so yell at me if I forget on some of these ;).
and the second pic is a knight dude I gave up on near the end, was gonna draw a giant rabbit behind him but eh, too lazy XD.

Attached Files Image(s)

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Sketchy Sketchbook of ....Sketchyness!! - by natori - 06-08-2013, 01:37 PM
RE: The Sketchy Sketchbook of ....Sketchyness!! - by Triggerpigking - 09-30-2015, 12:03 PM