The Sketchy Sketchbook of ....Sketchyness!!
Thanks dude, i'm not sure how helpful it'll be as I usually prefer tutorials that talk you through the controls and stuff but it does give me a good idea of the overal process involved(painting might be too difficult without my tablet though).
And yeah i'll look through the links on the old 3d page, shame that never really took off, it'd of been cool to see more 3d artists here.

More eyes and a failed drawing of Nui Harime which i'm gonna try and redraw. Trying to draw her realistically, my main problem spots are the umbrella(seriously how do you draw the inside of those things or figure out where the back is XD), putting the bandage over her eye which given it's design is harder then I thought it'd be and the head shape and hair.
I also have issues with keeping details realistic from a distance, such as the nose and eyes, even placing them down becomes difficult when they are this small to draw.

Attached Files Image(s)

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Sketchy Sketchbook of ....Sketchyness!! - by natori - 06-08-2013, 01:37 PM
RE: The Sketchy Sketchbook of ....Sketchyness!! - by Triggerpigking - 01-29-2016, 10:08 AM