So...let's talk about Time Management
(05-27-2013, 08:20 AM)Wingal Wrote: I think its one of those things that only you can know what's best for you. That may not seem very helpful but honestly only you can know what's right for you or your guild. Sometimes that may even take some trial and error and of course it may help to look at how others are doing it and experiment with some deviation from that. Some healers can last longer then others and some dps are weaker then others so you will need to find that balance and even then as people get more experience and better gear, that balance shifts.

As for me I dont use schedules anymore though I used to use http://www.thesecretweapon.org/. It was pretty helpful but I have more fun without them and having fun is my main goal! If sticking to your set schedule is what you want, do it. Do what's best for you!

I don't raid anymore (Or play WoW anymore for that matter). I brought that up 'cause that's my only experience with proper time management making a meaningful impact on people, the above working for me and the others In raided with that, again, not a lot of people did.

And I'm not saying a schedule is needed. I'm asking "How do you guys manage your time?" 'cause that may be rather important for some people.

Messages In This Thread
So...let's talk about Time Management - by Tyrus - 05-24-2013, 02:14 PM
RE: So...let's talk about Time Management - by Tyrus - 05-28-2013, 12:31 AM
RE: So...let's talk about Time Management - by Petyo - 06-01-2013, 09:07 PM
RE: So...let's talk about Time Management - by Petyo - 06-01-2013, 10:05 PM
RE: So...let's talk about Time Management - by Petyo - 06-01-2013, 10:25 PM
RE: So...let's talk about Time Management - by SpectreX - 06-05-2013, 05:16 AM