Bjork's Journey with her Sketchbook :)
Quote:"I really like the witch painting, the angle is nice. Thing that is bothering me a little is the space the kettle and the steam takes, composition wise it is nearly half your painting, while I would want to see more focus on the witch. The steam is also very bright, which attracts more attention as well. Otherwise, I love it. Like the way you paint :)."

Thank you! I worked on it some more and tried to make the fire take up less space and not be as bright. If it's still too much then just tell me and I'll work on it some more :)
Quote:Miracoly:
"Really cool sketchbook BjorkJT! I like your master studies, what masters are you studying from? Any favourites?"

Thanks for looking :D Hmm my favourites? I have a couple and it changes a bit from time to time, but John Singer Sargent is always one of my go to's. I also like Jean leon gerome, Leyendecker, Sir Lawrence Alma-Tadema.. Those are a few I can think onf atm, I'm going to be doing some master studies again soon, so I'll make sure to write down some more names then ;)

---

Been pretty busy this week with a school project, so I haven't been able to do as much as I wanted, but oh well so is life!

Attached Files Image(s)

Messages In This Thread
RE: Bjork's Journey with her Sketchbook :) - by zakknroll - 07-08-2013, 03:00 AM
RE: Bjork's Journey with her Sketchbook :) - by foletto - 08-04-2013, 02:08 AM
RE: Bjork's Journey with her Sketchbook :) - by BjorkJT - 01-18-2016, 04:26 AM