Bjork's Journey with her Sketchbook :)
Sagittarius-A-Star:
Thanks so much!  I'm definitely trying although lately I've been feeling like I'm such a slow learner X.X
I've been doing a lot more sketches with pen, I haven't gotten around to uploading them yet, but I'll make sure to do that later today! Thanks for the tip ^^

PurpleScissors:
Thanks mate! You're totally right, I think it's something I struggle with generally so I'll definitely make sure to work on that, thanks for the feedback! :D  And thank you, it's not my strongest asset so it something I need to put more effort into. And yup something as simple as boxes sometimes just kicks you in the butt.

This was my entry for the crimson crucible challenge. Not my best work, I somehow screwed it up a lot with the rendering and my idea was pretty cliché. But boy did I learn a lot! It was also great seeing the forum sort of coming to life. Can't wait for the next challenge !

On another note. I think I'm hitting a low point with my art. You know that feeling when everything you do just kind of looks like poop to you? Yeah I'm there. ( http://nbaxter.com/wp-content/uploads/20...9550_n.jpg
I'll take that as a sign to just keep pushing harder and fix all the mistakes I see myself repeating. 

I'll update later with older stuff I've been working on since my last update :)

I send Love to you all!

Attached Files Image(s)

Messages In This Thread
RE: Bjork's Journey with her Sketchbook :) - by zakknroll - 07-08-2013, 03:00 AM
RE: Bjork's Journey with her Sketchbook :) - by foletto - 08-04-2013, 02:08 AM
RE: Bjork's Journey with her Sketchbook :) - by BjorkJT - 03-29-2016, 03:18 AM