Bjork's Journey with her Sketchbook :)
(03-29-2016, 03:18 AM)BjorkJT Wrote: This was my entry for the crimson crucible challenge. Not my best work, I somehow screwed it up a lot with the rendering and my idea was pretty cliché. But boy did I learn a lot! It was also great seeing the forum sort of coming to life. Can't wait for the next challenge !

On another note. I think I'm hitting a low point with my art. You know that feeling when everything you do just kind of looks like poop to you? Yeah I'm there. ( http://nbaxter.com/wp-content/uploads/20...9550_n.jpg
I'll take that as a sign to just keep pushing harder and fix all the mistakes I see myself repeating. 

Art is like swimming on waves - up and down, up and down. You did some amazing exploration and studies. Great idea. I must admit we were a little disappointed at the final result, but it's mostly because of stuff you can easily fix and make this piece way better. You can check our crit stream today evening :)

Messages In This Thread
RE: Bjork's Journey with her Sketchbook :) - by zakknroll - 07-08-2013, 03:00 AM
RE: Bjork's Journey with her Sketchbook :) - by foletto - 08-04-2013, 02:08 AM
RE: Bjork's Journey with her Sketchbook :) - by Piotr Jasielski - 03-29-2016, 04:08 AM