Bjork's Journey with her Sketchbook :)
Piotr Jasielski: I've been letting it chill the past two days and it's already getting better (yay for yoga and weightlifting <3) Also found a book to read and some tutorials and man I need to remind myself to do more of that haha
Ah thanks for pointing that out, value is truly a struggle sometimes, I'll make sure to work on it :D

I've been doing these memory studies the past few days and they are really helpful. They really force you to focus to try and remember all the different elements of your study. It's super difficult though, but I'm already starting to see slight improvement

Painting from memory of  the LotR study I did (as you can see, I am struggling haha)

These two were done with my left hand 
Study:

Memory:

Study:

Memory:

I'm going to do one of these everyday for the next month so it's going to be fun to see if there is going to be any improvement.

On another note, cc2 is starting... I'd love to join but I don't think I'll have time for this round </3 So excited to see what everyone comes up with though! Good luck!

Messages In This Thread
RE: Bjork's Journey with her Sketchbook :) - by zakknroll - 07-08-2013, 03:00 AM
RE: Bjork's Journey with her Sketchbook :) - by foletto - 08-04-2013, 02:08 AM
RE: Bjork's Journey with her Sketchbook :) - by BjorkJT - 04-04-2016, 01:23 PM