missimoinsane digital painting improvements :3
Hey Missi, thought I'd drop by your sketch book. You've been getting some great feedback from other daggers on your recent work, which is awesome to see, make sure to use it :).

I want to just let you know if you do a free commission (which I don't generally advise), stipulate there will be no changes, tell the person up front it will be this and that. And if you feel this person is taking advantage (which IMO they are) just tell them you won't do it, they're not paying you, you are not under contract to them and if they are the type of person who just wants free work done and aren't willing to pay for your time and effort, they are not the type of client you want to work with. Your time would be much better spent studying and working on your own improvement.

Check out Stephen Silver's video's he has some great advice, and remember your art has value ;).
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CW-jorAo-...NkvdBWKSng

Keep up your hard work!

Messages In This Thread
RE: mii: Struggling to improve digital "paintings" - Help? - by JonHop - 09-08-2013, 12:03 AM
RE: missimoinsane digital painting improvements :3 - by FROZ3N - 09-29-2015, 09:14 PM