missimoinsane digital painting improvements :3
(08-23-2015, 05:39 AM)missimoinsane Wrote:
(08-22-2015, 07:11 PM)Bookend Wrote: Ooo, wowww... Awesome recent one.  You pretty much nailed it.  Grin  

Do you choose your colours, or are you using colour picker?  Also, do you do other kinds of study on the side?  I've been seeing a lot of faces--  So, you're rocking the face.  Have you tried drawing a face from imagination yet?

Keep at it!

Hey Bookend, Thank you for your comment...  I do colour pick to get basic's mostly because I can't seem to celebrate either of my monitors to true colour and it's proving problematic.  And then after that I grab colours from the colour palette.  Sometimes I just go crazy and don't stick to actual colour.  But only when working closely with a photograph.  Other wise I just use the colour pallete like when I work from imagination. 

And yes the 2nd to last one with the girl with the fan is totally from imagination.  I did no colour picking there it's a sketch I did a while back that I drew over the line art and then painted using the colour pallet.  And mixing colours to what looks right.  Though on both my monitors and then my phone she's 3 different skin colours but none look terrible so that's what I have to go off.  I wona save up and get a cintiq but that's not going to happen any time soon.  

And I've just done a hand with bamboo pen and touch study which I'm about to post up here.

Sounds like you're doing it right, then.  I was only asking to see if there was any tips I could give, haha. Grin

It's really incredible how much you've improved, though.  Really!  

So, just keep up the great work! 

And awesome tablet and hand.  Great to see you drawing from life and applying things to imagination studies.  Dat's the ticket! Thumbs_up

Sketchblag

Join our Study Group: The Velvet Revolvers!  Let's work hard together!

Messages In This Thread
RE: missimoinsane digital painting improvements :3 - by Bookend - 08-23-2015, 05:48 AM
RE: missimoinsane digital painting improvements :3 - by FROZ3N - 09-29-2015, 09:14 PM