Completely stuck with this one... need help...
@Psychotime please never again write on forum if you are frustrated, it really can harm somebody deeply. Criticism works in both ways, you can also learn something giving the critique just change your approach and note that nobody is equal. One artist will learn the fastest closing himself in closet with books other will learn the fastest if somebody explains and shows on examples. Be more polite.

back to the topic, I think the easiest way to correct knee is to align them to the angle of hip. about the face for me the problem is you treated it as an portrait when it's full body picture. loose some details on face and on clothes.
Overall search in your picture for main lines, how they are placed and how they work together. For me it's a little messy here. I proposed less complex composition. Reworked chair - it was beautiful but didn't serve any purpose. It had lot of lines that didn't lead eyes to main spot - the girl. And don't use pure black in paintings. dark grey is enough.

It's only proposition you can do whatever you want with this :)

Messages In This Thread
RE: Completely stuck with this one... need help... - by Madzia - 08-16-2013, 06:24 AM