Redeemer
This design has some tangents and near-tangents that are giving it a lot of tension and awkwardness. Biggest offenders for me are the bottom of his skirt thing touching the points of his tassets and the silhouette of his head just barely breaking up out of the arc the shoulders make. The first thing I would do is make his head taller so it doesn't seem like he's hunched over or looking down.
The dark lines in his clothes look too much like the lines you're used in the armor and I find it confusing, I would try making the lines on the cloth thicker and perhaps lighter.
The whole design kind of uses an upward pointing triangle as a motif , I think if you made his tassets larger on the bottom and thinner on the top to echo this shape the whole design would flow better. Flipping the position of his oval medallion things would help this too, and maybe broaden his stance and make the cape wider at the base

I did a little paintover to show what I mean, I took some real liberties with your design you might not be interested in but hopefully you get something out of these suggestions
[Image: 4echQ2t.jpg]
Good luck!

Messages In This Thread
Redeemer - by Archon - 09-07-2013, 07:57 PM
RE: Redeemer - by Kaffer - 09-07-2013, 08:00 PM
RE: Redeemer - by crackedskull - 09-09-2013, 01:37 AM
RE: Redeemer - by Samszym - 09-09-2013, 02:28 AM
RE: Redeemer - by Archon - 09-10-2013, 06:13 AM
RE: Redeemer - by Mike086 - 09-11-2013, 03:37 PM
RE: Redeemer - by Archon - 09-14-2013, 12:47 AM