Help me become a Professional Artist
Hey there! Lots of work here! [Image: thumbs_up.png]
Great work with the last enviros, the sketches are very diverse and interesting (aso love me some of that madspartan!)

Man, looking at your studies I feel like the keyword is ACCURACY. Construction studies are the best exercise (IMO), but I think doing some more "literal copying", "academic" studies (line drawings) would benefit you long term. It seems to me that you are relying too much on your own knowledge of construction instead of observing the construction of whatever you are studying (which will, in turn, improve your knowledege). Also, better portraits. YES.

But please don't get me wrong. Don't go too crazy on the accuracy thing, it can be a rabbit hole (I've been there...). Just a quick "stint". Get what you need from it and let it go.

And I think I have just the thing to help you: https://gumroad.com/l/accuracy (great guide, and you can get it for free if you need it!)

Keep up the good work!

Also, if anyone has any thoughts on the academic x structure debate let's get-a-talking! [Image: wink.png]
( I'm sooo lonely sob[Image: sad.png]...any topic is fine...jk I actually enjoy this topic hahaha)

Messages In This Thread
RE: Help me become a Professional Artist - by Joe - 03-23-2015, 08:33 AM
RE: Help me become a Professional Artist - by Joe - 04-06-2015, 03:01 AM
RE: Help me become a Professional Artist - by Kir - 06-21-2015, 03:57 PM
RE: Help me become a Professional Artist - by Joe - 06-23-2015, 08:06 AM
RE: Help me become a Professional Artist - by TonariNoPunpun - 12-22-2015, 11:31 AM
RE: Help me become a Professional Artist - by Flo - 01-27-2016, 06:33 PM