how do you manage social media and external influences on your art?
i go to facebook all of the time, it never crossed my mind not to go there.
facebook has been really useful for me recently. its where i get updates on artists who are going to have livestreams , see what theyre currently working on . i also joined this art group and it was a wonderful place to learn from because of all the people helping you to make you a better artist.

about the noise and repetition i do actually have this other group wich mainly compose of hyperrealistic drawings. i was not very happy with their works , and wanna start to question whats their purpose of doing it. they copy from photos and use grids and stuff its crazy ! not to sidetrack here but those are the people and friends that i could only have here in my country in terms of artistic preference XD.

but for me i think it would be really useful especially whit where you are now, making accounts on several social media sites would benefit you in terms of networking and getting youre name out.

Messages In This Thread
RE: how do you manage social media and external influences on your art? - by KurtJeremy - 03-27-2014, 01:30 AM