JyonnyNovice - from Novice to Master!
Hey Jon! I know I rarely go to daggers but when I do, I always make sure to check your SB. I am so proud of you. Youve been working so hard. I learn so much from your SB. I've been doing those line drills too but yours seems more hardcore. honestly, I admire your patience for it. It's rather difficult for me because I got really used to my sketchy lines - which is why I'm practicing lines too cause I want to correct myself. And wow! You're making a comic book? Are you posting it somewhere? Or are you going to publish one like print it out and sell it? Oh man, if yes, I'll definitely get a copy.

And oh man youre doing watercolour pieces now too!! I also love your GoT redesign! The studies you made for it, there's so much to learn. And I remember you asking me about tips for drawing hands, but look at your hand studies! I should be the one asking for tips haha :)) I'm just so amazed and proud all at the same time. I'm puking rainbows here. So much great stuff in your SB. I'll make sure to drop by again.

Messages In This Thread
RE: JyonnyNovice - from Novice to Master! - by Rshin - 04-26-2016, 11:42 PM