JyonnyNovice - from Novice to Master!
Hey Jyonny,
What gets me about all three characters on the page is they all look close to neural as far as their emotive quality.
the wolf has quite a relaxed looking hand and the face doesn't look too menacing.
the girl is looking the way shes got her guard up, so its as if shes already locked on to an opponent.
by moving her sight angle a bit you can get the feel shes ready but doesn't know where its gonna come from.
My suggestion for the guy is to give him the feel that hes sensed something is behind him but apprehensive to look
you can also make the characters a little bigger on the page to give them more significance and have their expressions read easier.
those are my quick suggestions  Thumbs_up

as for the lines or no lines, I think they both can work, the no lines is working particularly well at giving this a night time feel on things like the wolf where clean details would be diminished by the lack of light.

congratulations on the new opportunities beginning, rise to the occasion and make it work, fail fast and often,  and learn fast friend.

[Image: po_for_jyonny_novice_by_andrew_gibbons_d...NR6ClLcGCU]

GUMROAD | ARTSTATIONINSTAGRAM | YOUTUBETWITCH | SKETCHBOOK
Discord tag: AndrewGibbons#3357

Messages In This Thread
RE: JyonnyNovice - from Novice to Master! - by xelfereht - 11-11-2020, 06:22 PM