JyonnyNovice - from Novice to Master!
First day of my new study plan, decided to make Thursday the first day of the week for me, so weekends can be fun instead of a 'pressure' to complete my study goals.

Anatomy today; still working on the pelvis. I'm taking my time over this but I think this and the scapula will be the most difficult ones to master from any angle; should go much quicker through the other joints and bones.

I did a mixture of drawing from reference, drawing from memory, drawing a different angle while looking at reference and drawing it on top of model poses from quickposes.com

[Image: 0uJtyJF.jpg]
[Image: hAXLni4.jpg]
[Image: AwayyY2.jpg]
[Image: p0fyETQ.jpg]
[Image: 1rgfChl.jpg]
[Image: GNxdW9z.jpg]

For my daily goal I drew from imagination; wasn't concerned about proportion or pose really just wanted to make everything look like it was part of the same scene, with a common horizon line and ground plane. It came out not too bad, considering my last attempt at a 3D scene with characters.

Somehow whenever I draw that horizon line and a couple grid lines, my ability to draw figures drops to about 10%. Will persevere with this! When I get the hang of it it will be a great milestone.

[Image: ASwESes.jpg]

Comic book creator
Sketchbook
Instagram
Abandoned Hideout Discord Server
Discord: JonR#4453

Messages In This Thread
RE: JyonnyNovice - from Novice to Master! - by JyonnyNovice - 07-11-2014, 06:03 AM