JyonnyNovice - from Novice to Master!
JonHop Cheers dude, yea I really feel things are clicking now, creativity is coming since I'm not battling with the technique as much anymore - dynamic sketching exercises and Hampton construction exercises and perspective practice has just opened up this whole realm of possibilities!

I've been learning how to ink with brush and crow quill pen, and have developed some kind of repetitive strain injury in my hand - holding the brush too tight, too tense in my hand with the pen or some other such bad form. It's not especially painful if I type but if I use the mouse too much, hold a pen and draw or hold a playstation controller it starts to throb within 30 seconds or so. Gonna rest if for a couple days then go to the GP if it isn't better. So won't be any updates for a little - the old me would've just kept drawing and probably f****ed up my hand; the new me is being responsible and taking some time out. I'll still be around and posting comments and stuff.

Comic book creator
Sketchbook
Instagram
Abandoned Hideout Discord Server
Discord: JonR#4453

Messages In This Thread
RE: JyonnyNovice - from Novice to Master! - by JyonnyNovice - 09-03-2014, 08:17 PM