JyonnyNovice - from Novice to Master!
AlCo Thanks! Next challenge is to pose them how I want - those all just kind of came out however they did without much control.

Markus I stuck to that plan for only a couple of weeks, it was far too ambitious for me. Right now I follow this one: http://imgur.com/78Ekuh0 I don't hit every hour of every block, since stuff is always coming up that eats into that time, but this kind of 3 stages per day plan seems to be working for me. 1st stage: warmup, 2nd stage: work on weaknesses, 3rd stage: study new stuff / strengthen stuff. Seems to be manageable thing to do everyday. Then on weekends work on a project to apply all this study and work to something.

Lale Merci! I feel things coming together more, less frustration and more fun these days! You can definitely say fluid in English : )

Todays stuff; hands (studying from Hogarth) and rendering practice. Made a start on rendering this thing in photoshop, may or may not finish that last image.

[Image: gii3tI2.jpg]

[Image: opcq3z9.jpg]

[Image: 2m9O6Zo.jpg]

[Image: YGJAnvG.jpg]

Comic book creator
Sketchbook
Instagram
Abandoned Hideout Discord Server
Discord: JonR#4453

Messages In This Thread
RE: JyonnyNovice - from Novice to Master! - by JyonnyNovice - 12-18-2015, 04:37 AM