JyonnyNovice - from Novice to Master!
HEY bro!
Great figure drawings, as usual, I can see the improvement as your life drawings are getting pretty simplified and that reads really well!

you say you're drawing ability dropped? I say that's nonsense! to me it didn't it really depends on what subject matter you're drawing.as for the cover, I gotta agree with eyliana about it being kinda noisy, the flowers particularly, are fighting for my attention along with the focal point which Is obviously the people worshipping. maybe changing its color to a different one (cos pink psychologically is a very wild color) could make the composition a little more leveled out in terms of values and whatnot.
you could also tweak the type a little bit just so it would have a bit of depth, play around with the effects by double clicking the T on the text layer and adjusting ( inner shadows, drop shadows and strokes).

Illustration wise, though, I actually like their faces they have great character, expressions, and variety.
so I'm gonna live it up to that.

Messages In This Thread
RE: JyonnyNovice - from Novice to Master! - by KurtJeremy - 02-27-2016, 06:37 AM