Denikina's Improvement Sketchbook
@Samszym, Kaffer, crackedskull - Thanks, guys! I'll try to keep my drawing condition at this level and improve it ;)

This week was a better in terms of organisation, though I had to admit the amount of things to take care of during the weekend stopped me from drawing completely, which made me quite sad.
Well maybe this week I'll keep it 7/7.

First of, the usual warm up/pose traditional sketches. I changed pencils and got a bit more fluent at getting values better.

[Image: UyzkacI.jpg]

Muscle studies routine - trying to include muscles I learned earlier. I feel some improvement. :)

[Image: NZwzxts.jpg]

Part of my sketchdump - some ideas mixed in my head into something nice and I'm thinking of developing it into a bigger piece in free time. For the time - some savage elf girl and alien anatomy.

[Image: c98Y9uQ.jpg]

Finished still study:

[Image: MbiW85p.jpg]

Unfinished WIP Old Master study - Bouguereau. It seems there has to be at least one unfinished work here every week....

[Image: xWsjXyD.jpg]

Aaand some studies and thumbs for the Crimson Arena - Grimm's tale poster:

[Image: 5E0H9L4.jpg]

[Image: DzvZNpf.jpg]

3 or 4?

Personal weekly summary: I need to do more studies - to get faster with them and, definitely, more personal work. New schedule seems to work fine, I just need to adjust myself a bit more to it. I thought I might be tired by the daily amount of work, but surprisingly it's just the opposite.

Messages In This Thread
Denikina's Improvement Sketchbook - by denikina - 04-16-2014, 11:49 PM
RE: Denikina's Improvement Sketchbook - by rmd - 04-19-2014, 02:27 AM
RE: Denikina's Improvement Sketchbook - by Farvus - 04-27-2014, 03:59 AM
RE: Denikina's Improvement Sketchbook - by Jaik - 04-27-2014, 01:26 PM
RE: Denikina's Improvement Sketchbook - by Kaffer - 05-10-2014, 10:07 PM
RE: Denikina's Improvement Sketchbook - by denikina - 05-13-2014, 07:53 AM
RE: Denikina's Improvement Sketchbook - by Mike - 10-20-2014, 07:23 AM
RE: Denikina's Improvement Sketchbook - by CoreyH - 11-06-2014, 08:56 AM