|| Cold Coffe || Getting serious with caffeine in my system
Rafa: Thanks for the crit man! It's totally true, I'm a fucking extremist, either too much midtones or too much black/white, trying to find the balance still, hopefully this update is better, but don't cross your fingers xD

Craig Paton: Thanks! Still a fuckton to work on until I'm close to decent, but I'm glad you dig mate! I love your stuff by the way :D

So, my incredibly fucked up shedule has finally caught up to me. Tried to balance myself and went to bed at 6 in the afternoon so I would wake up at midnight and actually do some night studies without having my computer at volcanic temperatures. Unafortunately today was a rather slow, unproductive, unsinspired day. Most of the stuff I've done is incomplete or too shity to show. So here ya go with some of the crap I still hate but is the least shity of all:

Value studies ( mostly focusing on speeding up and getting accurate and efficient brushstrokes, result: FAIL)

[Image: valuestudy005.jpg]
[Image: valuestudy006.jpg]
[Image: valuestudy007.jpg]

And a painting I'm still experimenting with, because the composition disturbs me to no end still, I don't know if I'll carry this one to the next level, at first I liked it and now I hate it :P
[Image: sketch003.jpg]

Also did tons of pencil sketches but I'm too tired to scan them so that will have to wait ( and they suck anyway)

Off to bed, take care folks! :)

SB

Messages In This Thread
RE: || Cold Coffe || Getting serious with caffeine in my system - by Suira - 08-11-2014, 12:13 AM