|| Cold Coffe || Getting serious with caffeine in my system
Rafa: Hahahaha so true for both! But see, this pro is REAL PRO, meaning he's working at the studio, shirtless ( because he's that good xD) and borrowing the art director's cintiq to draw penises and salty balls in the lunch break ( again, he's THAT good) and he's tan because he's so fast and good that he goes to work twice a week and gets an entire project done in a month, so the rest of the time he spends smoking weed on his private beach with two hot women taking care for his every need. No wonder he's a fat fuck Hahaha. Nah, I just went lazy on it , still I'm glad it made you laugh :D

-Another quick and lazy update cause my laptop is reaching it's limit after so many days of photoshop / youtube, so I have worked for like 2-3 hours on the CHOW painting, and another hour on a personal thing I kinda wanted to play with. No gestures, no studies, no nothing. This is a bad week for me, and I said wtf, as long as I've spent a few hours trying to learn I can give myself some room.

The source of my despair is bacisally that I discovered that I have NO METHOD at all to paint , I start diferently every time, and I start to get scared to delve deeper into values or whatever and the shit doesn't improve cause I don't have the balls to repaint, when I do have the balls I fuck it up even worse. Any advice for this? Any ideas? Anything? I'd appreciate it cause I'm going kinda crazy with that shit.

Well, there ya go:

[Image: Thestarlessnight2.jpg]

[Image: ChowPainting1-1.jpg]

SB

Messages In This Thread
RE: || Cold Coffe || Getting serious with caffeine in my system - by Suira - 08-21-2014, 09:10 PM