|| Cold Coffe || Getting serious with caffeine in my system
Rafa: In the end I left it as it was, because I felt I would be cheating hahaha.

Adzerak: Thanks man, I'm glad the studies motivated you to give them a try hehe, I took the idea from an interview I heard in level up with Alex Negrea where he said he did those kinds of things. And yeah, that stuff about the cloud idea is dope if you manage to apply it, sadly I've come to discover I still lack a lot of required knowledge to apply that idea properly :P

pnate: Thanks man, you totally NAILED it, really loved your piece, you're gonna earn a well deserved victory :)

Well, this week I hit a new low motivation-wise. I had an accident on my bike and the pain of the injury kept me away from studying for a couple days, after that I just felt that I'm going backwards and all the hard work I'm putting into studies isn't really showing trough my personal pieces. Might also be because I work without reference, mainly cause I end up copying and stiffing up and that's my only way to avoid it. Still, I'm gonna keep pushing even if I feel my stuff is UTTER SHIT. Eventually I'll learn, I hope. So this update is just a personal piece I did this morning to kinda express how I feel and to tell you guys I'm still alive haha. I'll probably update by the end of the day with some studies and shit.

[Image: 1b.jpg]

SB

Messages In This Thread
RE: || Cold Coffe || Getting serious with caffeine in my system - by Suira - 09-04-2014, 05:51 AM