|| Cold Coffe || Getting serious with caffeine in my system
crackedskull Thanks mate, now that I seen then after a good long while I feel they suck, but thx anyway ^^

Archreux Thanks! Totally agree, dat shit needs some serious fixin :P

Rafa They'll get you someday, just wait and see xD

Lyra Life meltdown, more than anything haha, but hopefully I'm back to somewha regular updates. :P

Yo guys, I'm bak after a tremendously long hiatus. It's not like I've been doing nothing all this time, drawn quite a bit, but I just don't feel like showing ma shit. Totally inspired by all of your works! You guys are da best. I started Sam Nielson's course recently and he gives us some really basic sketches and we gotta make realistic renderings outta them and shit, so I bring oyu some, plus some shit I did last month that sucks balls big time, but it's better than nothing.

Sorry about the lack of updates or presense at all, I'm having some pretty hard times in every fucking aspect, there's also the prospect of moving and everything's a mess, so sorry bout my absence, but I've hit a new low lately, so I'm doing my best hehe.

Anyway, here's the crap.

Some faces:

[Image: 05.jpg]

Some brainfarts:

[Image: 01.jpg]
[Image: 03.jpg]
[Image: 04.jpg]

And the exercises from the course:

[Image: Method03Emergence.jpg]
[Image: Method01forealyo.jpg]
[Image: Method04RenderPass.jpg]
[Image: Method02Underlightingexercise.jpg]

Second week: ( just values)

[Image: assignment2.jpg]

As a bonus, my face when I see rafa updates:

[Image: dafuck.jpg]

There's a lot more shit, but I just can't be bothered to scan, I know it's all lame, but whatever, I'm just trying to take it slow lately and not be too pushy against myself since I got a lotta shit on ma plate. See you soon hopefully ^^

SB

Messages In This Thread
RE: || Cold Coffe || Getting serious with caffeine in my system - by Suira - 11-15-2014, 07:18 AM