Are art forums nearing extinction
Just stumbled in here; a good read overall from all of you. I've been thinking of ways to fix this myself for a long time, with things like the "crimson sticky" and the random generator activities, which haven't really helped much to be honest; even though I've been pretty damn slow with the crimson sticky. Personally, I feel like we kind of devolved into a place where the like button is equivalent to a comment.

I don't really post much myself anywhere these days, because I have some personal issues and have been really busy and reclusive (excuses), lol. But I still love this community and want to keep it alive for as long as I possibly can, and when the time is right, start posting my work here again. I should definitely start posting more in peoples sketchbooks, though, and trying to help out.

I've kind of been against charging artists anything because I know just how shitty it is to be broke all the time; being in debt myself.

If someone wants to make a video explaining the importance of contributing to the community by commenting and helping out, I can try to find a place to put it.

I'll probably be moving at the end of June, so I'll be a bit busy, but I'm always checkin up. If you guys think of some ways to help solve this problem, we might be able to put something together. So please do continue the discussion. I'll keep this stickied for now because I do think this is a very important issue.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Are art forums nearing extinction - by Farvus - 06-02-2015, 09:32 PM
RE: Are art forums nearing extinction - by DK - 06-04-2015, 03:05 AM
RE: Are art forums nearing extinction - by Jeso - 06-04-2015, 07:21 AM