I want to be the very best - M. Tsirides' Sketchbook
Okay so it's been a while since I posted up traditional studies and this time I'd like to show you some of my character design studies. My sketchbook except from learning things I focus on exploring new ways to draw. I believe it to be very important as well as learning anatomy and proportions. I usually like to study from life rather from photos because I come in contact with what I'm drawing. So mainly in this upload I focus on loose sketches and stuff from my mind and from life. So excuse me in advance if some are out of balance or stuff like that, I like exploring the design part as much as I like exploring the human and organic bodies of our world. :) That said I'm very open to any critique you guys have to give me and I very much appreciate it.

Also a small note, I don't reply without something to show so sorry again to some people if it took me years to reply. My Uni's library just re-opened and I'll try to be more active from now on until the summer.

Messages In This Thread
RE: I want to be the very best - M. Tsirides' Sketchbook - by Tsirides - 04-20-2015, 08:33 PM