Photoshop Gods against me? (PS issue)
This is how Matt's stroke looks like (taken from the vid here http://www.ctrlpaint.com/videos/brush-troubleshooting )

In the video he has 100% opacity 100% flow , pen pressure tied to both in transfer. You can see there's no glazing effect over his stroke.

This is me trying to go right over his same stroke there. Doing it with the same settings (which were actually default when I loaded the brushes)

I've tried it without pen pressure too ... but it's obvious from Matt's stroke that he does have pen pressure on since I could in no way start as lightly as he did (besides that was his last setting in the vid). And that also made some weird tube shape stuff that I think should have been covered by the above stroke if my explanation makes any sense.

You did make me curious about the locks tho ... if you lock them once it changes and saves the settings for all other brushes ? That's what you meant ?

Oh and sorry if the titles I make are usually too dramatic hahaha .. I usually make titles like that to summarize my current feelings properly. And I'm not very happy with this :/.

Messages In This Thread
Photoshop Gods against me? (PS issue) - by Adrian - 04-26-2015, 03:27 PM
RE: Photoshop Gods against me? (PS issue) - by Adrian - 04-27-2015, 01:35 AM