Photoshop Gods against me? (PS issue)
I know uhh ... it's a bit hard to see it from the outside since you're not feeling it and it certainly looks just normal from the outside.

To put it super simple to make it clear.

1) It worked PERFECTLY two days ago, I've changed no settings at all beforehand.
2) I press UNKNOWN combo commands by mistake like an idiot -> brushes start acting weird.
3) It no longer works like in "1)" even tho I've tried everything I could to reset it to defaults.

That's pretty much it.

But know that in the example I gave (the only strokes that are mine are the ones with arrows towards them, just to make sure) I've started slightly with a light press and as I moved over Matt's strokes I pressed unnaturally hard in an attempt to cover up that stroke and not get the glazing effect, yet it's still there as you can see. And I mean like really really hard press, a tablet-damaging press even that I would absolutely never normally do and I most certainly wasn't required to do when I first used Photoshop and it worked perfectly fine back then exactly like in the video. I had made no changes to the defaults back then just went with the default settings on them and they worked, nothing more nothing less.

So why would they react differently from when I've first tried them if:

-> my tablet settings are the same as when I first used it and brush worked exactly like in the vid.
-> brush settings are same as his since those are the defaults he uploaded/saved them with. He has 0% on every setting there in the transfer pannel. Why would I need different settings than his if I have "met all these conditions" if I can say so. AND additionally .. THEY used to work like that with those settings ... WHY doesn't it work anymore ? I'm confused as hell and very frustrated because i'm wasting a lot of time with this .... and also your time guys, for which I'm very sorry.

Matt's settings(from vid):

My tablet settings:

How the problem "feels" is as if there would be a problem between tablet and PS in conjunction like Amit said. It sort of "feels" as if there's a 3rd layer of settings for oppacity and flow hidden somewhere ... lol.

The tablet alone isn't causing me any trouble with any other program and honestly ... in general my very basic bamboo has never caused me any problem like frequent pressure sensitivity loss and stuff like that that I hear about a lot from other people. I think it did that only once or twice and it was partially my fault for overloading my limited system. So generally I trust the tablet and I doubt it is at fault.

"If you turned off transfer you would get 100% opaque no transparency and therefore no glaze. If you push as hard as you can with pen pressure on and the minimum relatively low the same thing will happen."

~ THIS right here ... your second example is not working for me. AND that is super weird. Again , tablet is working perfectly fine in any other program I've tried so far AND it used to work fine in PS two days ago as well.

Messages In This Thread
Photoshop Gods against me? (PS issue) - by Adrian - 04-26-2015, 03:27 PM
RE: Photoshop Gods against me? (PS issue) - by Adrian - 04-27-2015, 03:37 PM