Photoshop Gods against me? (PS issue)
Sorry man, I honestly don't know any other settings you could tweak. Wacom tablets go kind of wacko sometimes from what I understand. For instance I had a friend who literally did everything and could not get pressure sensitivity to work at all. I've had a problem where I put my pen to the bottom of the tablet and it ends up at the top for literally no reason, and I frequently have to restore my preferences because the tablet doesn't work properly for no apparent reason once again

I guess there's two more things you can try. Unlikely they will work but its worth a shot anyways

1. In tablet settings theres an option that says adjust sensitivity for older apps that only support 1024 pressure levels. See if that changes anything

2. Download CCleaner from piriform.com. Run the cleaner and also run the registry cleaner. Sometimes old file paths or accumulated junk files cause issues at random. Its a free program and its very useful, might help this might not but its a good idea to use it anyways. You might also want to try defragging with defraggler just in case fragmented files are the issue.

Oh and I know you've done the driver thing already but have you tried older drivers as well? Some drivers have some pretty nasty bugs with new OSs

If nothing else works the only other solution is to invoke the warranty gods and get a new tablet or buy a new one or something. I know that sucks but theres not much else you can do at this point short of praying lol.

Sorry man! And I forgot to answer before but yea, those locks affect all brushes. I don't think thats your problem though

Messages In This Thread
Photoshop Gods against me? (PS issue) - by Adrian - 04-26-2015, 03:27 PM
RE: Photoshop Gods against me? (PS issue) - by Patrick Gaumond - 04-27-2015, 10:44 PM