Multiple Interest
Woah nice, this is an interesting topic n_n

Also, you guys have really fun hobbies!

Hobbies aside from art?

Vidya games easily.
Mostly games that allow you to generate you own character and customise them, e.g. GTA 5, Skyrim, Mass Effect m- that kind of thing. Once they've been made, I tend to give them a backstory. It's a fun thing my bro and I do while we play.
So why they have a certain tattoo, hairstyle, drive a certain car, use certain weapons, etc etc. Super role-playey.

Then there's a game that I played a couple of times with some old friends called "GURPS", very similar to DnD, only the universes you create aren't only stuck in one time period... anyway, really got my imagination going. A couple of other friends play DnD, but I've never played that.

I also used to rollerblade a lot as a kid/teen. Which = a super influence of mine.
I wanna pick it up again but atm I'm too afraid of breaking my arm if I do lol.
I just haven't tried incorporating it into any of my art yet because I've been wanting to do it justice... and that's not the case yet with my stiff figures.
I s'pose the anime "Air Gear" enhanced my love for rollerblading, as the flowiness and comedy of that series still inspires me to this day.

Also as a kid I did a bunch of stupid shit with friends like pranks - if you can call that a hobby lol. So I s'pose being a muck up has influenced my work as well. And humour. Gotta have that humour.

Hmmmm... that's all I can think of atm, might edit this post later if I have the time.

sketchbook | pg 52

I'll be back - it's an odyssey, after all

Messages In This Thread
Multiple Interest - by Zearthus - 05-09-2015, 04:58 AM
RE: Multiple Interest - by Jeso - 05-10-2015, 05:52 PM
RE: Multiple Interest - by StardustLarva - 05-11-2015, 04:10 AM
RE: Multiple Interest - by Zearthus - 05-11-2015, 06:43 AM
RE: Multiple Interest - by Mylqin - 05-11-2015, 08:38 AM
RE: Multiple Interest - by Farvus - 06-24-2015, 08:33 AM
RE: Multiple Interest - by smrr - 06-24-2015, 11:02 AM
RE: Multiple Interest - by KurtJeremy - 06-26-2015, 03:35 AM
RE: Multiple Interest - by meat - 06-27-2015, 02:12 PM