The Crimson Daggers grand manor
Nice one cracked! Let's get the ball rolling eh? :D

So here's a quick sketch of a summoner or "summonist" I thought about while chatting with cracked earlier.

His name is Spirol. The aura around him is a concept of what it's like when he begins to summon one of his drawings.
His clothing is loaded with drawing equipment such as scrolled parchments (holstered in his belt, large scroll carried on his back, etc), his gauntlets have ink cartridges that when retracted, fire ink in a given direction (for quick sketches for summoning). He wields a 4-sided brush pen (cross/sword type weapon), his boots also have retractable pens/brush pens.
His name is "Spirol" for a reason, note the Golden Spiral/Ratio imprinted on his armour (I didn't bother drawing it accurately, seeing as this is just a sketch), he is a technically sound draftsman who can not only use both his hands for drawing (ambidextrous), but many other parts of his body too...  ;) (loljks. get your heads outta the gutter! haha).
They also call him Spirol because he has somehow managed to use his acrobatic ability to his advantage while utilising the human machine as a drawing tool to its fullest potential.

Man I am getting carried away. This is super fun hahaha
[Image: 2014-09-23-tumblr_n5lwhpq5sA1tq4of6o1_500-thumb.gif]

Thanks again cracked for bringing our little chat into fruition. Let's get ittttt

sketchbook | pg 52

I'll be back - it's an odyssey, after all

Messages In This Thread
The Crimson Daggers grand manor - by crackedskull - 06-28-2015, 09:07 PM
RE: The Crimson Daggers grand manor - by smrr - 06-28-2015, 11:15 PM
RE: The Crimson Daggers grand manor - by DK - 06-29-2015, 01:16 AM
RE: The Crimson Daggers grand manor - by smrr - 06-29-2015, 12:43 PM