Environment Design Mentorship call for interest
OH MY GOD, YESSS! ;U;
I've always been on "an unfriendly path" with enviros... I didn't like them because they seem so complicated, and yet I badly wanted to learn painting these. Maybe it's just my total lack of knowledge showing, and fear of things that are difficult to me.

So I really want to take a part in this and learn all the things I don't know about enviros, but remember - I am a total newbie in this field. Most of my artistic life I stuck to characters and portraits, because I feel comfortable drawing them :C

What I want to achieve in this course is get a new skillset for painting enviro, improve my general painting skills, and finally feel good while drawing something that's been always difficult and painful to me.

Btw, my name is Adrianna, I'm actually a student at art department of my university, but I don't always learn there the things I would like to know. In the nearest future, I'd like to find a job of an illustrator or artist for game dev studio.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Environment Design Mentorship call for interest - by morie - 08-11-2015, 06:44 PM
RE: Environment Design Mentorship call for interest - by tutata - 08-12-2015, 07:41 AM
RE: Environment Design Mentorship call for interest - by sloppybrush - 08-12-2015, 07:10 PM
RE: Environment Design Mentorship call for interest - by Duhko - 08-13-2015, 03:13 PM
RE: Environment Design Mentorship call for interest - by anirudh_singh - 08-14-2015, 03:02 PM
RE: Environment Design Mentorship call for interest - by AnupDin - 08-15-2015, 08:10 PM
RE: Environment Design Mentorship call for interest - by MattDeMino - 08-28-2015, 06:00 AM
RE: Environment Design Mentorship call for interest - by Ampersands - 08-29-2015, 03:23 AM