Environment Design Mentorship call for interest
Wow everybody, thanks for the great response! I didn't expect so many people so soon! Where do you all hide during the day? :P

I am quickly learning that I already can't respond to everyone's comment personally, but just know that I am reading all your comments and going to any links to your work and checking it out.  If you haven't posted a link to your work already, please do so. It is helpful for me to get a feel for where you are at! Cheers!

@StayinWonderland:  You pose a rather unique challenge. Your work is brilliant when it comes to integration of photos, composition, perspective and mood. It is clear that you know how to apply your fundamentals and photobash like an absolute beast.
I will definitely try and talk about some of my own processes and using abstraction and chaos to generate ideas.  If you were to participate I would probably also get you onto a slightly different track. I don't think I could teach you anything new about creating polished photobashed pieces.  Instead I would have you focus on the ideation, design sketching and drafting phase and get the guts of your piece down using linework and painting only to start with; heck maybe even just doing it traditionally, but definitely no 3D and NO PHOTOs for you from the start. That comfort zone is something I can see you might benefit from being forced away from since you already have that well covered :)

YouTube free learnin! | DeviantArt | Old Folio | Insta

Messages In This Thread
RE: Environment Design Mentorship call for interest - by tutata - 08-12-2015, 07:41 AM
RE: Environment Design Mentorship call for interest - by Amit Dutta - 08-12-2015, 08:59 AM
RE: Environment Design Mentorship call for interest - by sloppybrush - 08-12-2015, 07:10 PM
RE: Environment Design Mentorship call for interest - by Duhko - 08-13-2015, 03:13 PM
RE: Environment Design Mentorship call for interest - by anirudh_singh - 08-14-2015, 03:02 PM
RE: Environment Design Mentorship call for interest - by AnupDin - 08-15-2015, 08:10 PM
RE: Environment Design Mentorship call for interest - by MattDeMino - 08-28-2015, 06:00 AM
RE: Environment Design Mentorship call for interest - by Ampersands - 08-29-2015, 03:23 AM