Environment Design Mentorship call for interest
This is another reminder to fill out the sign up form, if you haven't already.  Because of the numbers of people involved, it will make things a lot easier for me (and you) when it comes to getting this whole thing to work as smooth as possible.

I have been looking at my schedule and I am aiming at a tentative start date of 20th September. I will confirm closer to the date. Looking at my content 7 or 8 weeks looks about the right amount of time as well. I am going to try and strike a fine balance between making sure the fundamentals are covered for the less experienced and making sure that more advanced people get a refresher and a good workout as well!

As a little teaser, here is a sped up video of a quick sketch (1 of 5 for the brief) I did for a client recently. you might recognize it from my first post. It was 30 mins condensed down to 5.  And in case you were wondering, I use Krita as my painting program. Opensource all the way baby!

@voss: Cheers mate, glad to see a few Wellingtonians up in here! :)
@MehdiVdc: I'm glad you are feeling motivated already! 
@ everyone else I haven't mentioned: You guys are awesome, I'm glad to have you on board.

YouTube free learnin! | DeviantArt | Old Folio | Insta

Messages In This Thread
RE: Environment Design Mentorship call for interest - by tutata - 08-12-2015, 07:41 AM
RE: Environment Design Mentorship call for interest - by sloppybrush - 08-12-2015, 07:10 PM
RE: Environment Design Mentorship call for interest - by Duhko - 08-13-2015, 03:13 PM
RE: Environment Design Mentorship call for interest - by anirudh_singh - 08-14-2015, 03:02 PM
RE: Environment Design Mentorship call for interest - by AnupDin - 08-15-2015, 08:10 PM
RE: Environment Design Mentorship call for interest - by Amit Dutta - 08-17-2015, 09:17 PM
RE: Environment Design Mentorship call for interest - by MattDeMino - 08-28-2015, 06:00 AM
RE: Environment Design Mentorship call for interest - by Ampersands - 08-29-2015, 03:23 AM