Donations for the server with a tournament?
Interesting perspective from all of you guys, I'm still not through reading everything here in-depth, and I'm still considering some of the suggestions you guys already came up with.

But to answer the donation thing, I've never had a donate option, because I didn't like the idea of taking money from hard working artists. I myself know the pains of living as such. And I feel like shit just asking for it.

I may POSSIBLY have some problems with the server costs soon, so this is where the idea came from. It's around 150-200 dollars a year for a server, so it's not exactly too much money. The idea with the tournament thing was more like, you donate a dollar, and you have a chance to win maybe 20-100 depending on how much was donated. And those willing to donate would probably be more eager to participate because they put money in, and in turn would get more people interested in doing something as a community.

I'll try to reply again to everyone soon, just a little busy with some work at the moment.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Donations for the server with a tournament? - by DK - 02-07-2016, 06:12 PM