John's Thread (Used to be super active! Still the longest thread name ever in CD)
@neopatogen - Ahh Bargue.. My go to exercise when my head is drawing blanks on what to do..
@OtherMuzz  - They are crappy aren't they? Haha! Thanks for always being that guy who me calls out on the bad stuff. I know you don't recommend me doing them fast, but doing them really is like a warm up to me. Regardless, I do need to be more mindful, and not act like an aimless nutjob. And by the way, the Youtube quick gesture clip you sent me awhile back helped me a lot. Even though I may disagree with you at times, that does not take away my respect towards your thoughts or opinions. Thanks for that Bargue tip, you are absolutely right and on point on that. And finally thanks for that kick in the ass when I need it!
---
Hand Gestures:

Something I'm working on:

ugh... so uninteresting. And I thought it was going great yesterday. Will change the pose.

If you are reading this, I most likely just gave you a crappy crit! What I'm basically trying to say is, don't give up!  
----
IG: @thatpuddinhead

Messages In This Thread
RE: Works only a mother can love (John's Thread) - by John - 05-04-2016, 08:43 PM