Manoela's Sketchbook (and journal?)
(08-31-2016, 11:27 PM)Sublimus Wrote: wow! really nice!!

I love this little composition studies you did! (I think I'm going to steal the idea, and do my own!)

Can't wait to see more!

Hi Sublimus! Thank you and please do steal those ideas for your own studies, yes! And show me! Some of those exercises I got her on this very same forum, so it's the cycle of life! LOL

I'm dedicating myself to gesture drawing and dynamic poses rcently. Here are some 30 second studies of shape. After the frist session, I got the same poses (from videos) and created the contours within another 30 seconds. I did help me a lot to have those first shapes in place.
[Image: uM607Pr.jpg]

[Image: dikt8o1.jpg]

These are some silhouette studies, and the goal here was to clearly rpresent the poses and movements, the intntion of each gesture within this little story.

[Image: izKpMie.jpg]

And finally, some practice with those lovely characters! I do love RPGs, and I'm a sucker for the WoD Werewolf (The Apocalypse) so I just grabbed two of the female characters from our last session and decide to represent their personalities and the sister-like relationship they have between each other. Anyone else gets super excited to portray their RPG characters? I think this is one of my stronggest inspiriations, and by that I mean: I can't HELP MYSELF, I just like it so much there is a strong urge for me to create stuff around it. It just feels good and relaxing.

[Image: x8M4n5u.jpg]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Manoela's Sketchbook (and journal?) - by ManoelaCosta - 09-01-2016, 09:56 PM