Manoela's Sketchbook (and journal?)
Updating about the card game project: Yup, I'm quite excited about it! I don’t have a NAME for it yet, but my husband suggested something like “Alter Ego” LOL Guess it will do as a codename for now. I’ve been doing some reasearch on the topic and creating some visual panels, it has been load of fun. In order to get really organized and NOT let the ideia die, I created some organization tables as well. It’s in portuguese and it’s kind of messy, but just to illustrate the point:

[Image: 4jR65aF.jpg]

About my gesture drawings, I’m gettint really hard on those studies. I’m now at a specific point of Alex Woo’s self guided class where we are talking about exageration and creating your own little story around a quick pose. That means you can and should alter the pose and the surroundings in order to create a small narrative moment for each pose in a really restrict time. I mean, this is really hard and intense: you should analize a pose, reproduce it in a anatomically plausible way, have it changed to reinforce the expression of the gesture and tell a story in, like, one minute. Phew!! It just gets crazy hard! Here are some of my attempts:
[Image: oigU2OT.jpg]
[Image: DLYipAn.jpg]

The previous lesson was about using and expressing SPACE, as in a real ground area and distance for the model to stand on. Here are some of my studies on that matter, one minute each:
[Image: xAIg3zM.jpg]
[Image: OMSyYex.jpg]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Manoela's Sketchbook (and journal?) - by ManoelaCosta - 09-21-2016, 11:27 PM