Criticism and help CHARACTER DESIGN
(09-07-2016, 02:59 PM)Vandall Wrote: Looks like you're working with a great process, really coming out with an interesting and unique design, design and ideas however are all you, nothing to advise on other then you do you.

The rest, your anatomy is coming along,just get some reference for the hands and feet to really examine how that look with arches and fat padding even on the most slender of appendages. Hands more so then feet in my opinion are just as important as the face and you should never be afraid to look at reference to really hammer out these parts, anatomy and the face are things we see everyday so we will notice any flaws in the construction of these things.

Pose wise its a nice neutral pose but perhaps try some gesture studies they will help you loosen the pose up and avoid that stiff feeling that can come across when the pose is too planned out, too stressed over, and if you can, try the pose yourself, maybe in a mirror to see if its comfortable and natural, I do this a ton, super awkward with 'sexy' poses.

I hope this has helped somewhat!

woow, thanks for earful! i realy need to pay attention for feet! i don't like theirs because this is difficult for me, like hands. But they are very important. I will study more hehe :D and thanks again for help me (:

Messages In This Thread
RE: Criticism and help CHARACTER DESIGN - by Milena Mantovani Buzzinaro - 09-09-2016, 01:30 AM
RE: Criticism and help CHARACTER DESIGN - by John - 09-07-2016, 05:04 PM
RE: Criticism and help CHARACTER DESIGN - by John - 09-09-2016, 01:53 AM