Anatomy Study Masterpost [Please critique!]
Replies:

@Fedodika
Hey Fedo,
this particular animation was drawn in Krita (as shown, comparing lines and drawn inside perspective boxes), sectioned, imported into OpenToonz, exported as an .avi and then converted to a gif.
However, Photoshop would be a much better option. Any of the CS suite has a good animation tool that works well for creating looping gifs in particular. Gifs I've posted previous to now have been made in CS4 and CS2 (and I much prefer this toolset for small animations.) I even tried to re-download photoshop to use for this, but alas, I couldn't get the download to go!

Anywho, this particular animation wasn't done with onion skin, just the initial lineup sketch drawn above - however, if I went to fix the jumping problems I would use that feature. CS or any animation-specific tool has onion skin options (Photoshop even lets you create layers that "meld" and "step" between two selected frames). This particular linework style is achieved by using a soft-edged opacity-pressure brush to sketch, which is of course a standard in any drawing program at all.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Anatomy Study Masterpost [Please critique!] - by Vicianus - 12-28-2016, 01:09 AM