Pedro Barbachan's Sketchbook
Ok, here we go. Don't try to do illustrations at this point. You won't get anything from it. Try to focus on your fundamentals instead. You need to understand form, values, how to build a structure of an object. I see you did some master studies but I don't see why you did all those studies. I see you tried to copy a value structure but did you learn something from it? The point of master studies is to understand certain subject of art. You are trying to do everything at the same time and that's a biggest mistake you can make. Still lifes, simple geometric stuff, don't try any complex stuff. Now about your gesture drawings... I suggest for you to understand what it is and how to do it, because for now it's just scribbles. What helped me is drawing gestures with a pen with one line. Without this messy lines all over the place. Also I suggest not to do human gesture drawings, but something more simple like the stuff you have at home. The last thing I wanna say about your last perspective study. Do you see that it is very wrong placed? Your verticals are not vertical at all, I don't see the horizon line, where is your guidelines for the top of your cube. Pay attention to what you're studying.

Messages In This Thread
Pedro Barbachan's Sketchbook - by Pedro Barbachan - 04-03-2017, 01:44 AM
RE: Pedro Barbachan's Sketchbook - by Artloader - 04-04-2017, 10:21 PM
RE: Pedro Barbachan's Sketchbook - by Anton_Fort - 04-05-2017, 07:46 PM