Form Intersection Please help me level up
(11-24-2017, 08:28 PM)Amit Dutta Wrote: These things look off to me

A: Basically the depth of that intersection area, when compared to the other things going on in the scene doesn't match up. The intersection might be right assuming those two boxes were interacting on their own only, but the position in space of the those two boxes in relation to the rest of the scene then makes the intersection one that wouldn't happen given the entire 3d space. The box that is tilted upwards should be in front of and overlapping the lower one so there would be no interaction at all.

B:  This intersection is wrong. Your first try was better though not right. The vertical line of the intersection of the box tilted down would not go all the way to the edge of the other box. Revisit it

C:  The ellipse angles are incorrect for the angle of the box surfaces

D: I don't think that intersection looks right, especially the lower one.

Thank for the insight i am still struggling to find a good explaination on how to corrrectly draw cercle on a titled plane
Even with the help of scott robertson book but i think i am just over thinking or it bit to advance for me right now.I didn't see alot of people covering advance perspective so i can really compare because all i have is written instruction and i think it help me to have also a visual step by step process.

Attached Files Image(s)

My Sketchbook

Perfection is unmeasurable therefor it impossible to reach it.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Form Intersection Please help me level up - by darktiste - 11-25-2017, 06:47 AM