Look what the Sonoran wind just blew in!
Greetings fellow humanoids and 'others' (you know who you are : )

Hope yer having a great summer so far.  I've been broiling in the Sonoran desert sun — but because I'm half lizard it hasn't been too bad....

Things have started to open up around here again and I found two great public libraries near me I can digital paint and sketch at — and at long last check what I post on other computers there.  I hadn't been trusting my desk-top at home and did find that it was not good to try and do color correction etc on it.

One library window looks out on a riparian preserve and so as I work I can sit and watch people fishing and see all kinds of wild-life like ducks and heron etc.  At the other library  I found a window that looks out on an area that has all kinds of birds and little squirrels who spend the day digging and chasing each other around.  It's been pretty cool.

------------------------------

Anywho — here's some of the latest — straight out of Krita on my lap-top (and one older one I'd color corrected and 'leveled' on my desktop but am also posting straighht outa the software).  I'll check the library computers to see which one I like best and am hoping the one I'm posting now will look more like the original).

------------------------------

*Edit:  Forgot to add something.  Met a dood recently who is into wood carving and it got me interested in digging out my tools and doing a bit of it myself.  I took a branch from a tree I'd cut back and carved the head I'm calling 'Ancient One' in two sittings. It's approximately 5 inches long....

Attached Files Image(s)

Messages In This Thread
RE: Look what the Sonoran wind just blew in! - by Jephyr - 07-06-2021, 04:54 PM